Are you a Healthcare Provider?
Identifying the patients for whom an intervention is appropriate is critical to the delivery of a cost-effective health system. Health Intelligence work closely with GP’s and intervention providers to case-find patients agree efficient referral protocols and processes so that patients can receive the treatment they need before their condition exacerbates.
- Our Population Based Risk Stratification (PBRS) solution offers multiple ways to risk stratify your population and predict the likelihood of a person having an emergency admission or other significant event. By using data and budget information together, it is possible to engage a wider team into the referral process and identify those patients for whom preventative healthcare interventions are appropriate.
- Our PBRS solution allows local interventions to be modelled and set up so patients can be easily referred. Patients can also be tracked over time and their outcomes monitored.
- Health Intelligence offer a fully integrated service to address all elements of the NHS Health Check initiative.
- We work with healthcare providers and commissioners to ascertain the health need and potential demand for particular services/interventions. Operationally this can support the prioritisation of a patient list and also aids with the capacity planning of a service.
- We are able to support health economic studies that ascertain if a particular intervention is cost-effective. This can be undertaken as a retrospective or prospective analysis.
If you want to know more about any of these services, then please contact us.