Are you a GP Commissioner?
Designing services around the needs of individual patients provides the foundation of much of the government’s health reform. This involves securing continuous improvements in the quality of services for patients, with a focus on outcomes, clinical effectiveness, safety and patient experience.
To support the transition and subsequent management of the healthcare budget to Clinical Commissioning Groups accurate timely data and information is key. Health Intelligence have developed and deployed services that provide you with the clinical support as well as the financial control that is required to commission effectively:
- Our Population Based Risk Stratification (PBRS) solution offers multiple ways to risk stratify your population and predict the likelihood of a person having an emergency admission or other significant event. By using data and budget information together, it is possible to engage a wider team into the referral process and identify those patients for whom preventative healthcare interventions are appropriate. Our PBRS solution allows local interventions to be modelled and set up so patients can be easily referred. Patients can also be tracked over time and their outcomes monitored.
- Health Intelligence, in partnership with Ista Health, have developed a fully integrated data and clinical services solution to tackle the complexities involved with managing a prescribing budget and clinical priorities. Through our partner, Ista Health , we support a minimum recurrent saving on the medicines management budget of 7-15% for each GP Practice, the reduction and prevention of medication related morbidity, the improvement of evidence based prescribing and monitoring, and the time release of up to 45 minutes per day, per GP.
- Understanding budgets is critical to both financial control and healthcare planning. Our Hospital Invoice Validation and Referral Intelligence solutions allows your GP Practice and consortia to monitor referral rates and trends for acute hospital activity and to also view referrals made in primary care data alongside resulting hospital episodes for validation.
- We offer a fully integrated service to address all elements of the NHS Health Check initiative.
- Our Long Term Conditions dashboards all follow the same simple but effective reporting structure:
- Patients with established disease
- Patients “likely to have” the disease
- Patients at risk of developing the disease (Primary Prevention)
- Optimal Management Index - Gaps in patients care (using NSF and NICE guidance)
- Health Inequalities
- Acute and Community Activity
- Medicines Management
- Data Quality
- Personalised Health Plans – “No decision about me without me”
If you want to know more about any of these services, then please contact us.